Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love Problem of Rakesh ,Need ur Suggestions

Dear friends,we have a small problem that is to be cleared...I received a mail from Rakesh,a degree student from bheemavaram asking for your suggestions...Click read more to know what the problem is...!

Hey Ram garu,Happy to find you openly giving ur email id asking for any doubts in ur blog...Was in search of a person with whom i can share my problem and luckily could find your blog promising to solve the problems that we have been facing...So felt like writing to you sir...Let me tell you wat my problem is.

I'm K.Rakesh(22),from bheemavaram..Doing my degree final year...Since three years,I'm in a relation(may be love) with my childhood friend's cousin(same age)...Everything is fine except for few small problems due to which our relation is being disturbed everytime.....The actual problem is that when ever anything un expected happens and we were to face some difficult situations,she used to say that "If i were not in ur life then you wouldnt have faced all these problems..."
Thinking in this way,she would say "If i move away from your life,probably you wil be much happier..?"
To be frank Sriram,I am very happy with her despite of the fact that i really faced many problems with her...I never took them serious but why does she think like that...?? She always kept saying that she would move away frm my life even though it may be difficult for her...How awkward it is to listen...?? So i wanted to clear my doubt..Is it better to leave her or to stay with her..?I think she is only interested in our seperation so i wanna leave her...But before leaving i wanted to share my problem with anyone worthwhile......I told my friends and they said "Arey chodhna yaar,you have much more life,hundreds of girls will come for you if u think in that way....Isko lite le kar life enjoy karlo mamu"
Hope you understand HINDI....What they say is that if i think in that way,many girls would be ready to come into my life and they asked me to forget abt her and take her lite......I felt this is not the appropriate answer so i request you to think once regarding this problem and give me a perfect solution that would help me out to be fit mentally...Will be waiting for your reply...And wish you would keep this in your blog cause i feel many would be there with the same problem..Waiting for your reply,
K.Rakesh.


So friends,please feel free to respond to this problem...Post ur opinions on this in the form of comments after reading this...!
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

4 comments:

  1. she is an apt choice for Rakesh. She is the one who is ready to waste her life by leaving Rakesh just by thinking of a simple matter that he is facing some problems because of her...He can never find such a nice girl. Friends maata vinakunda unte his life will b Golden Chariot. Ram ur solution terrific. gr8 going buddy. ATB Rakesh and ur loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sriram... i understand this is tough for Rakesh to understand...but its a girls psychology to think that way.....she is just worried about him...that shows care!

    -All i can say is that she's worried about him and wants him to be happy...thats it...nothing to worry about!


    -Girls love to take everything seriously even the slightest thing, trust me its coming from a girl! I worry about the slightest thing and make a big deal about it....so Rakesh (Sriram please tell him) don't worry! Everything will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for ur suggestions,Monica garu and Raju annaya :)
    Your words will surely be helpful to him :) Thankyou once again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before u deiced any thing first once think about ur family situation . Do they will agree for ur love marriage. make it sure and go ahead. the same will applicable to that girls family also.

    u got a chance to re-think about ur love, so make sure u wont any problem from ur family

    Then only it ll be happy ending

    ReplyDelete