Friday, April 9, 2010

My Final decision-Need your feedback

Hey friends,here is the decision that i have been thinking off telling you....Click read more...!

Dear friends, I am planning to start an online counseling program.........Specially for girls(Ofcourse for boyz too :D) In this way i will listen to what ever the problem that is faced by a girl in her life,which she hesitates to share with her parents/friends or anyone.....I wish i can be a good friend,a well wisher,a brother to anyone who wants to share their problems no matter what the problem is....We shall discuss those problems with our blog readers and friends too if the problem is very critical......So what say guyzzzz...??Hope i will have ur support....Do let me know your feed back and suggestions :) ?Alone i can do something,but together we can do everything(Naa own quote-ela undi :-P )

Keep rocking...............Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

1 comment:

  1. Spot onn with this write-up, I seriously believe that this web
    site needs much more attention. I?ll probably be back aagain too see more, thanks
    for thhe info!

    ReplyDelete