Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friend's wishes for the completion of 1st anniversary of blogging :)

Hiii friends,todayzz really a very happy day for me....Naa blog ki 1st birthday :)
On this occassion some of my friends have sent me wishes regarding my blog..Thnxx a lot frns :)



HKR annaya's designs:


Sandeep(SUNNY)'s message :
Good to hear that one of my blogger friend Sriram completed his 1st anniversary of his blog.Congrats mate.
How to start and how to write.... :)
I 1st visited his blog as I saw some gal praising sriram for making their love success thru o/l in chatbox of ashok-raju blog. I was shocked because how he helped her as she lives in abroad.
That day I visited his blog and soon after when I read some of his articles.. I enjoyed a lot because.. it has the truth.. human relationship feelings.. which make 2 2 visit his blog regularly and I also read the older posts which i already read.. as it contains some new freshness. Your writing command on the articles are simply superb Sriram.Hope your legacy on articles will continue and 2 solve many love problems who come to you but on one condition.. first give importance to your health and next to this.
I am thankful that I got a wonderful friend with the help of ashok's blog, in the same I will thanks to blogger.com for the blog.
With best wishes,
Sundeep(SUNNY),
www.sundeep57.blogspot.com
PICHEKKINCHAV SUNNY,SUPER LIKE :D

Raaz's message:

hi bro... Congrats nuv enkha yeno machi postlu veyalani koruthu ......................
raaz...:)
THNX A LOT RAAZZ.....JUS LOVED IT :)

Pratyusha's message:
Sri congratulations...............
ni blog ki happy birth day...........
i wish u all the success ur blog.......
ni blog gurimchi india mottam teliyali and next world mottam......
so create very different...and very affectively......
and your blog is vey detailed,easy to log all r good
so no comments,only complements
Regards,
PRATYUSHA :)
THNX A LOT PRATYUSHA :)

Swaroop's Design for me :

Thnxx a lot ra......Pichekkinchav nijamga...SUPER DUPER LIKE :D


Thnxx a lot once again :)
Keep rocking..!! LOVE YOU ALL :D
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog
    its a bit funny that i read this blog roughly 11 months after i started blogging myself.

    anyway grats on 3years now i hope your stil active

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing posting of latest anniversary wishes for friends

    ReplyDelete