Wednesday, March 2, 2011

THANKYOU ONE AND ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

Hey friends,I would like to thank you one and all,who have supported me right from the beginning of my blog till today..Hope that you will keep supporting me and encouraging me like this in the future too...
This blog gave me many reasons to be happy..Know what,gud friends like Ashok annaya,HKR annaya,Swaroop,Sandeep,Monica,Anu garu,Sudhakar,Raj,Raazz,Nirup,Dinesh,Pratyusha,Anjali and many more..(SRY if i missed any names)

But andariki peru peruna thankzzz cozz You all are my power,you all are my strength...!!
Secondly i could unite many couples like Pradeep,Rakesh etc bt I failed in a few cases,specially from Bangalore,Hyderabad..!! Anyways you all gave me good encouragement...Thanks for everything..!!
Some of my blog statistics are here for you..!!
20063 Visitors till now
23118 Blog hits
51 followers
205 blog posts
137 different countries have visited this site.
11000 unique visitors in one year..!!
Thanks for your encouragement once again..!!

Keep loving..Keep in touch,Keep smiling..!!
Keep rocking..!!
Regards,
Sriram Mallik :)
with lots of love...!!

6 comments:

  1. Nuvvvu Keka ram....
    Continue Rocking...
    Ila Twaralone Nuvvu Century Followers ni Pondalani MAnspurthiga Korukuntu....
    Nee Swaroop The King

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro kummav ga half century :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Swaroop : Thnx a lot darling :) LOVE YOU.....!!

    @ Raazz: Thnx bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kummaru love-guru gaaru :D

    way to go more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the best sriram keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete