Saturday, June 4, 2016

Be the writer!!



Hello people,

Hope everyone's doing well. Very sorry for not updating anything.. Not finding the time to do.. However I am planning to launch a series of articles very soon.. Will keep you all updated with the postings. And here's a chance to  be a writer yourself. Do send me any articles which you've written or which you like that you saw on the internet or which you'd like to share with others to my email. Will post it tagging you.

You can write to me at sriramthecupidofvizag@gmail.com or sharewithsrm@gmail.com and we shall post it tagging your name. This would also be shared to FACEBOOK & TWITTER too.

Will be waiting for the emails. C'mon people gear up and keep sending whatever you'd like to let the fellow readers read.

P.S : No offensive posts please.

Regards,
Sriram Mallik Mocherla. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete