Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kids cute love letters...!




Small kids maatalu,cheshtalu chala baguntayi...alantide ee article...1st class children madhya sarada love letter...Click read more....!

To ,
Tintumol
UKG A.

Dear Tintumol,

I love you. My dream I see you. Everywhere you.

You no, I live no.
I come red shirt 2morrow. You love I, you come red frock. I wait down
mango tree. You no come, i jump train. Sure come...

yours lovely,
Tutumon
Std 1 B

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Reply....by Tintumol....

Darling, your letter mama see. Papa beat me beat me so many beat me.



I cry. i cry. So no come to mango tree. No jump train. I love you.
See another day. I no red frock. Only green.

me you love , you love me you green shirt. Give I gift. I see you with
pinkumol.
Where you go.. NO talk to her. Okay My dream also only you



Lovely
Tintumol...

Is it nice..??Keep smiling,Take care..
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

1 comment: