Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Please answer my doubt..Regarding SACRIFICE..!!


From many days i have a question/doubt in my mind.. The same doubt has been expressed by my trainer in office. So just wanted to know from you all if my doubt is true..!!



Click read more..!!

Sacrificing our friends and relations in the name of LOVE is good for the instance or for some time in the future but not in the long run.. What can you say about that..? Please answer this question in the form of comments.. I am gonna disclose my feelings in the later time in the space of comments.

Waiting for your replies...
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

3 comments:

  1. I go fr NO LOVE at all.......
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ques ye clarity ga ledu....

    ReplyDelete
  3. kontha time varaku manam love perutho chese sacrifices bagane untai kani life antha vatni sacrifice cheyatam correct kaadu kada anedi na question....for ex love gurinchi mana tastes and feelings konni sacrifice chestu untam kada..mana lover satisfaction kosam ani...vatini ala life long(on the long run)sacrifice cheyatam correct ea na..??Mana originality miss avvatam correct ea na ani na question

    ReplyDelete