Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unconditional love..

A wonderful message that i have received in the recent days regarding what is unconditional love...Click read more and see it for yourself..!!

Unconditional love...:)
Bf: how are you swetheart ♥
Gf: not good :(
Bf:why? Wht hapnd?
Gf:i have cold . .
Bf:wht? How?
Gf:i had ice cream. .
Bf:are you mad? I told you nt to eat ice cream in thisrainy season. . . .are you crazy ? ?
Look into my eyes wht the hell you think you are? Dnt you have brain? You arent a kid . . . .cnt you take care your self ? Stupid. . . Idiot . . . .
Gf: smiled. . . . Hugged him and said "I LOVE YOU"
Bf:whats hapening here? Will you plz tell me . .
Gf: .i just lov whenever u scold me that's why i ate ice cream so dat you will scold me. . .♥
Bf: stupid . . .idiot. . . .huh. . ." I LOVE U TOO " ♥ ♥ ♥—
LOVE is not only a simple 4 letter word to talk... LOVE is a belief on someone wit whom we consider as WE than U n I OUR'S than UR'S n MINE... LOVE is only ONE FEEL 4rm TWO HERTS... LOVE is pure like a BABY SMILE,fair like a FULL MOON n more like SKY....... so if u r luvng a person,luv d person truely,completely without expecting anythng...that is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..:)

Hope you have liked it...

Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment