Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love your parents too


Its an awesome story which I have recently found while surfing on the net..Felt like sharing it with you. Though some of u or most of you might be knowing it already,this is for the ones who havent read it..Click read more...!!

Its Just Awesome..!!
An Old farmer lived on his farm....One day he wrote to his innocent son in jail.
"Son, this year i wont be able to plant potatoes bcoz I am too old to dig the ground.. i know if
u were here u wud have helped me"
Thinking after a long time the son decided a plan and wrote back to his father like this,"U idiot! are u mad? Dont dig the ground.. Tats were i buried all da guns"
The next day ground was dug by policemen looking for guns but nothing was found...

Son wrote again.. "Plant your potatoes now dad.. This is the best I could do from here.. I love you" :-)


It is not compulsory that every love story should be between a boy and a girl...
Love Ur Parents Too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment