Friday, February 26, 2010

Lines by a disheartened Lover :(

A small heart touching paragraph that is written by my frnd who is a love failure...Click read more...!

If its wrong to love you, I never ever wanna be right again

I hate myself for loving u
Cant break free from the things that u do
I wanna walk but i run back to u, tat is why
I hate myself for loving u.. for putting me through hell.

I wish you loved me the way I loved you but then I remembered, my wishes never come true.

Don't say you love me unless you mean it, 'cause I might do something as crazy as believing it

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else

You Can Erase Someone From Your Mind..Getting Them Out Of Your Heart is Another Story.

How hurting it is when u feel that the only one who can stop you from crying, is the one who makes you cry

Loving someone forever means loving them even if they love someone else.

True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.
Love makes us a little weaker, but in the end "a ditch" makes us a lot stronger n sensible

If You Can't Understand My Silence. You never understand My Words.

I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, because my lips can lie on what is true.
My eyes couldnt because even if i close them I could still see you.

When I look at you, my heart skips 1 beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on some thing i knew i could never have!

God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.

You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

love is defined as the biggest strength of a human being

If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you

You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept

when you love some one - you want that person to be happy --even if the happiness is not with you

Love is when you look into someone's eyes,
and see everything you need.

Love means never having to say you are sorry

Love is when two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of rooms at both end.................!


Isn't that heart touching...?Anyways keep going brother,Life mein eise problems aate hei aur jatey hei...Li8 lelo bhai...Keep rocking,
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment