Friday, February 12, 2010

Wonderful Description of love from past experience

A cute little description of LOVE by a simple boy by his experiences...Many must have seen this message already but once again I'm posting this for the ones who havent read this..Thanks to my cousin Gayathri for contributing this message...Click read more...!

Love Described by a Simple Boy:
"
* Love is when my mom kisses me....


* Love is when my dad looks at me the day when he sits on the couch watching TV and I came back from work late night and says Dad,Abhi tak soya nahi..?(Why didnt you sleep untill now dad.?)

* Love is when my Bhabhi(Brother's wife) says, "Hey chotu,I have seen a girl for you".

* Love is when my sister...while doing my work says,"Jab meri shadi hojayegi tab kaun kaam karega tera..? ".(When i get married,whose gonna do your work..?)

*Love is when I'm doing my work and my brother interrupts me saying,"Chod Yaar Kuch khane chalte hei".(Leave the work,lets go out to eat something).

*Love is when my best friend says,"I always miss you".


*Love is when my Girlfriend hugs me without any reason and says,"You are an idiot".


In short Love is to feel the relationships...! "

Thanks a lot Gayathri Vadina for sharing such a cute message..!!!

Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment