Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Small article,message delivering to all friends

A simple article,though looks small conveys a big message regarding whats friendship...
P.S.Special thanks to our blog reader HKRaju annaya..!

Click read more...!


I have learnt many things from my idiot friends............

They taught me the tricks for stupid activities.......

They gave me money when i was empty handed in the canteen.....

They taught me how to laugh without any reason.....

They showed me how to LOVE many at a time.....

They taught me the trick to pass without studying.....

They taught me how to stand smartly while being scolded.....

But still I have a complaint.....!

And you know what that is...??They didnt teach me how to live without them....Later on i came to know that

Some tough battles have to be fought alone,
Some paths have to be crossed alone.....
So never be emotionally attached to anyone because we never know when we have to walk alone...So felt like we must get ready to face anything and everything...........

Thanks for HKRaju bro for sharing this article...Keep rocking...!

Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment