Wednesday, June 16, 2010

True story of pain from my friend's friend...!

A true story of a friend of my friend.......He wants to dedicate this to all you readers....Click read more....!



I met this girl in 3rd year of engineering college.i met through one of my friends,on a bday party.we both talked a lot .then after few days i met her when i was thrown out of class and she was coming towards the canteen.we both sat and talked for some time. we exchanged numbers and then we started meeting more often.then she told me about her past relationship and how it ended, her secret crush in college,her daily activities and all.we were always in touch either through sms,calls or simply with each other. it took time 4 me to realise that i am in love with her.then finally a day came when i told her everything .i was shocked to listen that previous day her ex called up to patch things and she was interested ...i was hurt but couldnt do anything.then i was surprised to get a call from her and she was again goin the normal way. she told i am a very good friend of hers. i didnt want to break her trust. there was fights between them and she used to tell me everything. i tried to convince her that such fights are very common and thgs ll be fine.thngs used tp oatch up and she was happy again.then one day she told that she wanted to book a train ticket but couldnt go because her boyfriend gave her a surprise visit. i booked tickets 4 her.then while giving tickets she happily told me that she got her first kiss and her first make out.i was again hurt but couldnt let my emotions come to my face . things used to be like that for 3 months untill when i saw her boyfriend drunk and talking crap about her.i told it after proper confirmation .she was hurt and i felt bad.the next day she told that she has left him forever and she doesnt want to fall into relationship. i could understand what she was goin through .we used to meet as usual and i helped her whenever she needed me.things used to go like this for a year when another guy asked her out. she told no but since both were good friends since school days ,she talked to him too. untill one day when he came to the coll,he took her out for a movie where he gave her a gift, and she said yes to him . that was the end of my patience when i went to her and told her what i did 4 her and what she did 2 me...and since then she is not talking to me...

an advice to whole world: never be a support to any girl unless she is urs

true story from a friend my friend..........


Keep rocking,
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

3 comments:

  1. Loving d person is not enough for d relationship. Expressin it nd caring it to hold forever ll make it everlasting. I hope if d person had expressed his love towards her, d situation ll b in another way. Alwayz Express UR LOVE for better understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankzz a lot for your valuable suggestion...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always do for the loved ones but never keep expectations of getting things in return

    ReplyDelete