Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Completed First successful year in blogging :)

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Itzz One year since my blog has been setup...Itzz my blog's first birthday...Click read more..!!




Hiiiiiii friends,Todayzz my blog's first anniversary :)
Naaku entho happy ga undi ivala :D

Firstly i thank each and every visitor for encouraging me with your valuable suggestions,comments and for your visits that made my blog a bit popular..Blogging not only gave me immense satisfaction but also gave me friends like Ashok Raju,HK Raju(bangalore),Swaroop,Sudhakar,Sunny,Raj,Monica garu,Anu garu,Meghana,Pratyusha,Purushottam,Johny,Sampath,Bobby,Raazz and many more...They are unforgettable in my life..Sorry if i miss some names...Everyonezz really special to me :)


Actually,i kept the blog in the last week of december but complete blog was set up on the same date (5th Jan 2010),and this blog(www.loveguru-srm.blogspot.com) was available for everyone completely...

It took me two weeks to know what exactly blogging is and i was succesful in learning it from Ashok(www.ashok-raju.blogspot.com)Thnxx annaya for your support..

Till today there are many visitors (16148 visitors 16613 page views)and i thank each and everyone of them who encouraged me :)

Thnxx for all your support and i hope you keep visiting the blog and keep blessing me :D

Keep loving,Keep rocking :D
Regards,
Sriram Mallik :)

4 comments:

  1. ika kummey bro. our wishes r there with u throughout life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lh5.ggpht.com/_9yJOUM9EV94/TSQxkz2pG1I/AAAAAAAACkI/VDhRT6BRHUI/congrats022.gif

    Good to hear that one of my blogger friend Sriram completed his 1st anniversary of his blog.Congrats mate...!
    How to start and how to write.... :)
    I 1st visited his blog as I saw some gal praising sriram for making their love success thru o/l in chatbox of ashok-raju blog. I was shocked because how he helped her as she lives in abroad.
    That day I visited his blog and soon after when I read some of his articles.. I enjoyed a lot because.. it has the truth.. human relationship feelings.. which make 2 2 visit his blog regularly and I also read the older posts which i already read.. as it contains some new freshness. Your writing command on the articles are simply superb Sriram.Hope your legacy on articles will continue and 2 solve many love problems who come to you but on one condition.. first give importance to your health and next to this.
    I am thankful that I got a wonderful friend with the help of ashok's blog, in the same I will thanks to blogger.com for the blog.
    :)

    With best wishes
    sundeep57
    www.sundeep57.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete