Friday, July 15, 2011

Crossed 1 lakh hits from 2010 May till today.. Thanks everyone


Hey friends,thanks a lot for all your loving support.. My blog has crossed 1 lakh visits..This wouldnt have happened without your valuable support..
2010 May nundi na blog statistics ni and pages ni link cheyatam start chesa.. Till then i didnt know about tracking the pages.. So from 2010 May till today,our blog has crossed 1 lakh hits :D

Some stats regarding our blog :
Total Hits:1,03,132
Unique Visitors crossed 62,500
No.of posts 238
No of Followers 69
Seriously I felt tat my blog is basically a conceptual blog that might be a big failure.. But you have made it a big success...

Thanks a lot each and everyone who visited my blog till now :)
Hope you would encourage me like this forever :)
Love you all from the bottom of my heart :D
P.S: Design is by HKR(HARI KRISHNA RAJU) annaya from Bangalore,our blog regular visitor,my well wisher..HKR annayi Love you loads annaya:)
Keep rocking,
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats annayya :) Keep Rocking ....


    With Love Nirup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ra Naku Party Eppudu isthunnav???


    @HKR Bro : Desigh Kummindi Bro :) <3

    ReplyDelete