Sunday, July 31, 2011

Poem dedicating to all my friends regarding Friendship week


A small poem that i found while surfing on the net.. Dedicating this to all my dear friends :)
Wish you all a very happy friendship week :)




Friendship week comes but once a year,
It is nice to remember my friend's I hold most dear, and I want to give them all a very loud cheer.

It is a time to tell my friends I love them and cherish them and to have them near, also that I hold them very close and near they are most dear.

Friends that I love and cherish forgive my mistakes that I may make, they will never judge me or make me feel bad because loyalty and trust is what we sure have.

Friends I can trust with all my heart also I can share my hopes and dreams that I hope to realise soon.

Friend's I never doubt also friend's can help me grow throughout the years and they do beleive in me.

Friends are angels in disguise and they help to dry those tears from my eyes they help me to keep sane with that smile on my face.

Friends support and encourage me through when my life is being rough and tough on me.


Friends they give me so much inspiration, they lift my spirits up when I am feeling down they help to lift those big dark daunting black clouds.

Friends are like shining star's that shines so bright at night they always try and bring me happiness and such delight..!!!

Happy friendship week :D
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

3 comments:

  1. good one dude....

    keep going......

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful poem, congratulations my dear, I am grateful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete