Sunday, May 9, 2010

My special article on Mother's Day

A small article regarding Mothers day....Click read more...!

Dear friends,Happy Mothers Day to every mother on this world......Do you know whats the full form of a mother...??

M=Motivator
O=Onlyone
T=Truelove
H=Heartiest
E=Exceptional
R=Responsible



God in heaven said to a nine month child,"You are going to born on earth tomorrow"...
Child cried and asked "how will I talk with people "?
God said,"I have sent an angel to earth,she will teach you".
Child: "How will I pray to you"?
God:"Angel will teach you".
Child: "How will i learn good words"?
God: "Angel will teach you".
Child: "If I suffer from sorrow..?"
God: "Angel will be there to listen".
Child:"How do I find that angel..?"
God:"Simple,people call her as MOTHER
This article is dedicated for the one who loves...for the one who believes in the U everytime,The best gift of nature.....to your Mother...!
Love your mom,never neglect her...Jus remember the care that she offered you since you were a child...Offer her support till the end of her life...

Thnxx for reading,keep rocking...!
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

1 comment: