Saturday, April 3, 2010

My birthday decision for this year

As 4th April is my birthday,I wish to take a decision this year regarding an important point thatz like a nightmare in the present day society...Mainly for girls...Require your support...Plz click read more...!

Dear friends,for every birthday of mine,i have a habbit of taking a decision that i would be following throghout the rest of the year....In the same fashion this year,i am going to take a decision and hope that it would surely benefit atleast some people mainly the feminine section of the public.....By observing the present day society,we can easily spot out many illegal acts that are taking place targetting only the girls......For example due to infatuations many are becoming victims at the younger ages...Some might be exposed to their parents and would have their parents protection.,But some who are weak at heart are committing suicides,or acting in such a way that they are ruining their own lives....So by observing that,I wish to work in such a way that women/girls wil be benefitted....I am unable to say what i am actually thinking due to lack of time but will surely tell you my ideas in the coming posts...Untill then keep rocking and i expect your support in my idea....!
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment