Friday, April 23, 2010

Why Your Relationship Isn’t Working..?

Why Your Relationship Isn’t Working...?A wonderful article by RaymondBork.....A nice mail that i got from one of my friends....Thankyou buddy for dedicating such a nice article...Click read more...!

If your relationship is in trouble, then fixing it has not been a priority. It’s tucked somewhere in between your work, rest, home life, hobbies and other stuff going on in your life. That is also true for a diet plan, not working, or anything else not being resolved, because you are not giving it your undivided attention. Your excuses will come thick and fast “I’ll see how the relationship works out when we go on holiday.” or “I’m too busy or too tired to do anything about it.”

Now just say I offered you that holiday with £5,000 spending money, free, if you would sort your relationship out! Heck, I will throw in a new car as well! Wouldn’t that fantastic offer concentrate your mind on sorting out your problem relationship? I’ve given you six weeks to sort it out before you jet off to Hawaii.

What would you do in that time to fix your troubled relationship? Why, you would be totally focussed on the task in hand, taking positive steps in reaching your goal, communicating, listening to your partner’s concerns, etc.

I am a much happier person when I am content in my relationship. Sure, there’s other stuff that bugs me a lot, but my relationship is my bedrock. All the other nasty things life throws at me, is shared with my partner. Together we moan about the bills, the government, and lack of money.

Now that you have decided to prioritize your relationship problems, you need to set your goal – You, of course, want to be happy and content in your relationship with your partner. Try this simple four point F.A.T.E. template:

F: Focus – Prioritize the problem you want to resolve and make it your mission in life to reach your goal.

A: Achievable – You need to be sure that it is your core belief. It’s what you want or everything else you need to do will get bogged down by indifference.

T: Time – You should have a time scale to work to. This should motivate you to work on achieving your desired result.

E: Execute – Take action to do what’s needed to fix your relationship.

So much can be achieved by prioritizing your troubled relationship, but only when you recognize it’s importance to you and how much you want it.

Writing this post has made me think about my life, the successes and failures. I regret some of the actions I took and decisions made. Not one of them have anything to do with work or career, but everything to do with relationships, love and being part of someone’s life.

Author Bio:

Raymond Bork is an ex rock musician, turned author, writing informative eBooks to help you through relationship problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment